[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOPs

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 16:54:47 EDT 2005

--- Jed Schwartz <jed at jedschwartz.com> wrote:

> The fog is clearing and DOPs are looking like an extremely cool and
> useful addition to the tool box!!
>
> The PDF Mark sent me is especially helpful:
>
> http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?
> option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=17108#17108
>
> Thanks to all--!
>
> Jed-

Is there someplace to get the workfiles that are mentioned?? I found
drSeuss.hip, but I'm sure there are others. It would be useful to get those as
well.

Manson: My philosophy is:  Don't think.  I don't believe in the mind that you think with and scheme with.  I don't believe in words.

Reporter: If you don't believe in words, why do you use so many of them?

Manson: Words are symbols.  All I'm doing is jumbling the symbols in your brain.  Everything is symbolic.  Symbols are just connections in your brain.  Even your body is a symbol.