[Sidefx-houdini-list] Export to Chops

Andrew D Lyons alyons at dreamworksanimation.com
Tue Oct 18 16:51:16 EDT 2005

Perhaps you should give exporting a miss and just use chop() expressions
that reference your chopnets in whatever parameters you are over-riding?

That way you could set up an if statement in the parameter and a switch
somewhere to switch between chopnets - depending on what you want to do.

The switch condition could be another chop value, or a global variable
or a channel etc.

Cheers