[Sidefx-houdini-list] Export to Chops

Chris Roda chris at 3dsite.com
Tue Oct 18 16:40:22 EDT 2005

Howdy -

Everyone knows you can export from a chops network and over-ride other
channels elsewhere in the scene file.

My question is, Is it possible to export from a chops node and over ride
a different chops network? I know a "Fetch Chop" will bring in the chops
values from another chops node. However, I don't want to worry about
pulling in the chops with a fetch and using a "switch" to decide which
source to use.

I know this is kind of abstract  but I am creating a motion checker. The
motion is written out from chops to a bclip. To test this output I would
like read in the bclip file and export it back to my character. The
channels driven by the export work fine but I am having trouble
over-riding my chops networks which drive other animations.

Thanks for any insights.

Cheers.

--
Chris Roda - Pixel Slut