[Sidefx-houdini-list] volumetric scattering

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Oct 13 12:29:31 EDT 2005


No it's there I just checked. H8.0.347 it's new.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew D Lyons [mailto:alyons at dreamworksanimation.com] 
Sent: 13 October 2005 17:23
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] volumetric scattering


Ha! Now you're dreaming...


Simon Barrick wrote:
> Proto_install option 9 SOP_ScatterMeta?
> 
> Si
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jezza [mailto:jerry at corefa.com]
> Sent: 13 October 2005 16:54
> To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] volumetric scattering
> 
> 
> surely using particles, right?
> 
> 
>>Hi,
>>
>>I half remember a way to create a random distribution of points within

>>a metaball defined volume. Kind of like the scatter sop - but for 
>>volumes.
>>
>>Was I dreaming?
>>
>>Cheers
>>
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs 
> Email Security System. 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs 
> Email Security System. 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list

-- 

====================================================================
Andrew D Lyons | FX Animator | Dreamworks Animation | 1 818 695 3963
====================================================================
_______________________________________________
Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs Email
Security System.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
______________________________________________________________________



More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list