[Sidefx-houdini-list] importing/exporting flame camera moves to Houdini...

Michael Goldfarb goldfarb at corefa.com
Wed Oct 5 10:58:46 EDT 2005

my bet is this >
autodesk bought Alias for Studio Tools.
max is old and no one wants to clean it up (can you imagine the linux
port..shudder...)
maya has lost steam in the past 3-4 years, nothing new going on at all...
Autodesk will kill off both in favor of a whole new app...possibly with
hooks into their 'collaboration tools' stuff they're building for Toxic
etc...
4 years from now there will not be a max or maya.