[Sidefx-houdini-list] importing/exporting flame camera moves to Houdini...

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Oct 4 14:34:59 EDT 2005

I seem to remember that the inferno files are very simple (I've no idea
if there's more than one format), it should just be a case of snipping
the header on and off to get them in and out as a .chan. I  used excel
to convert them many years ago..... It's worth taking a look at what
comes out and seeing what you can do at least!

Cheers

Dan