[Sidefx-houdini-list] Odforce down?

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 12:36:19 EST 2005

--- Sai Oo <mangodaydreamer at gmail.com> wrote:

> anyone knows what is going on with odfirce? :)
>
> Thanks.

I think the hosting server got hacked. Some other lists that are supported by
the same server are not working right now.

Manson: My philosophy is:  Don't think.  I don't believe in the mind that you think with and scheme with.  I don't believe in words.

Reporter: If you don't believe in words, why do you use so many of them?

Manson: Words are symbols.  All I'm doing is jumbling the symbols in your brain.  Everything is symbolic.  Symbols are just connections in your brain.  Even your body is a symbol.