[Sidefx-houdini-list] A Request

Ivan DeWolf ivan at martian-labs.com
Wed Dec 21 13:41:27 EST 2005

The original post was a querie about heavy data statistics, do you by any chance
recall how many  points hookah was pushing around?
When I went by the secret lab during Treasure Planet, I was told that it pushed
tens of billions for Armageddon and for Mission to Mars. That is a significant
number, more than would fit into 2 gigs of RAM at a time, I believe it was
pre-sorted into screenspace buckets.

Quoting CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com:

-Ivan