[Sidefx-houdini-list] learning houdini

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Tue Dec 20 09:43:55 EST 2005

I know this comes up from time to time ... forgive me
for asking again.

We're trying to get a new person up to speed
on Houdini for some upcoming production work
( he's coming from a Max and Maya background)
He's grasping the basic concepts ..... and excited, but having
a tougher time getting comfortable with the interface.

I remember the video tutorials on the VisLab site
( back around H6??) were pretty helpful for explaining
the basics of the interface and general work flow.
Is there anything more current out there that I'm missing??
Anything in the works as far as H8 goes??

Thanks for any suggestions.

Larry

--
Larry Giunta