[Sidefx-houdini-list] "Hscript Sop" - workaround ?

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Mon Dec 19 13:13:50 EST 2005

Don't think you can run hscript commands from the Unix sop. You might be
able to embed them in an expression though and then just stick that in a
sop which doesn't otherwise do anything. I know you can put $F in the
expression and it will force a cook every frame not sure if it will just
cos the network is recooking though.