[Sidefx-houdini-list] hardware innovations

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Fri Dec 16 13:15:30 EST 2005

We're considering the 4500 GC because there's a promotional discount
through the end of the year-
I'm working with BOXX to build the system- I know they're not the
cheapest way to go, but  we've been
really happy with the systems they have put together for us in the past-

We'll definitely discuss the case and fan config-

Thanks for all the great feedback!

Jed-