[Sidefx-houdini-list] hardware innovations

Jezza jerry at corefa.com
Wed Dec 14 17:28:57 EST 2005

I've been thinking about this for a while.
I feel now that the Christmas time season is nearly upon us that I can
share this with you my friends.
So, forget cpu power and amounts of addressable ram, let's face facts.
We know that regardless of technological developments there we will
always be the need for the fastest
machines, and still to work all the hours God sends.
And so, the necessity to overclock our machines has always been of the
utmost importance. You  know cooling
is always an issue here.
So now my brothers I bring you this.
The Jezzamatic liquid cooled cpu thingamibobbit. Liquid cooling for cpus.
"Ah", I hear you say, "Nothing new". Well now, now hold on a minute.
Add to this the ability to make coffee. Uh-huh, you know what I'm
saying. Cpu heated coffee. Perfect.

Merry Christmas everybody (said in the most pathetic Tiny Tin voice)