[Sidefx-houdini-list] hardware innovations

achimkern achimkern at web.de
Wed Dec 14 14:33:11 EST 2005

I've been researching too, and currently my favorite is this barebone by
Supermicro
http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/system/Tower/4020/AW-4020C-T.cfm
The board used is way cheaper than the Tyan, and the bundled case has an
8 way SATA backplane and a rackmount option.

Here is a review for a workstation based on this barebone
http://www.3dprofessor.com/review.asp?id=163