[Sidefx-houdini-list] hardware innovations

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Dec 14 10:38:19 EST 2005

I haven't been keeping up much lately either - but I reckon the first
thing should be buying is one of these:

http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk8qw.html

or possibly one of these:

http://www.iwill.net/product_2.asp?p_id=102&sp=Y

You wouldn't be worring about eye-splits anymore - if you had 64gb of
ram. You might have to go without food for a few months though...