[Sidefx-houdini-list] dop fields

David Quirus sesilist at nocturnal-illusions.com
Sat Dec 10 04:53:54 EST 2005

Script Solver Dop might do what you need. Don't *think* you can return
the timestep at set specifics with it (just timestep size for the script
solver).. But you can create, set and change sim data in response to
other data fields.. So if you're wanting something to occur after your
RBD chunks break off, you could create a script evaluating a
`dopfields()` expression for the "glueobject" data in collaboration with
some of the dopsolver* functions..

I've never done this so it may not be what you're wanting to do.. Hope
it helps though..

-Dave