[Sidefx-houdini-list] DSO error

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Dec 8 09:04:21 EST 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 20:51, Jed Schwartz wrote:
> Is anyone else getting this error-:
>
> Firenze% Houdini DSO - error on '/usr/hfs8.0.423/houdini/dso/
> IFD_GLRender.so'
>         /usr/hfs8.0.423/houdini/dso/IFD_GLRender.so: undefined
> symbol: _ZN10IFD_OutputC2Ev
> Just curious to see if this is unique to our studio- and if by chance
> anyone knows of a work-around-

	This is something I've just started getting on Linux with very recent
releases(right now on 8.0.440).  So far only noticed in some situations with
mplay, depends on params.  I'll keep an eye on it.  Mark's confirmed what I
suspected - shouldn't be related to these apps.

	Oh, actually, here's a scenario where it gives this message:

	mplay -R -r 30 -a /path/to/audiofile.wav "/path/to/piccies/*.png"

	on SUSE 10.  If I leave out the audio param, it goes away.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada