[Sidefx-houdini-list] GI using photon mapping

zhang xiao zhangxiao6776 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:32:19 EST 2005

hi, Lucio:
     this is xiao from dreamworks, we met at houdini party, you can check
out henrik
jason's paper for the original idea, his book has c++ implementation, also
the "physics
based rendering" book is another valueable reference on this subject, I
don't know
about houdini shader implementation though, remember saw it on side-fx
exchange
page, but not for sure.
cheers                                                         xiao