[Sidefx-houdini-list] GI using photon mapping

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 21:27:12 EST 2005

Trying to find some tutorials or examples, either in the houdini distribution,
or online somewhere. Can't seem to find any! Can anyone recommend some? Just a
basic setup to start off.....

Manson: My philosophy is:  Don't think.  I don't believe in the mind that you think with and scheme with.  I don't believe in words.

Reporter: If you don't believe in words, why do you use so many of them?

Manson: Words are symbols.  All I'm doing is jumbling the symbols in your brain.  Everything is symbolic.  Symbols are just connections in your brain.  Even your body is a symbol.