[Sidefx-houdini-list] Make Copied Object same size as quads via CopySOP

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Dec 2 12:46:54 EST 2005

Hi Rick

In that case there is probably and easier way.

Facet your polys to make them individual polys and work out their
normals, then calculate their area using the Measure Sop. Then Scale
them all to 0 size using the primitive Sop. Consolidate points - so you
have points at the centre of each poly. Attribute promote you "area"
primitive attribute to the points then rename it to "pscale" - use these
points as a copy target for whatever you want to copy.

That should give you something roughly as you want it.

Cheers

Dan