[Sidefx-houdini-list] Make Copied Object same size as quads via CopySOP

Rick Walia rickw at the-mill.com
Fri Dec 2 12:28:35 EST 2005

Hi guys,

thanks for the responses.

Actually I should have said I'm using a boxSOP is just for testing purposes. Sorry.

In the final cut I'll be copying various FontSOPs onto my source mesh, so I don't
"think" polyextruding will work. Later in the animation I'll have to move these
FontSOPs as well.
So initially I'll have to have my FontSOPs the same size and oriented exactly as
the source mesh. Makes sense?

Cheers,

/Rick