[Sidefx-houdini-list] Make Copied Object same size as quads via CopySOP

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Dec 2 12:11:33 EST 2005

Hi Rick

You could extrude - rather than copy - this should get to the same
result as copying.

If that's not possible. I'm guessing you mean you've converted you mesh
in to polys - in which case you could turn it back in to individual mesh
surfaces and copy stamp your boxes on to each mesh-face using the Creep
Sop. But, make sure you have made your points unique first as it will
start processing for ever (trying to do clever surface stitching stuff)
if you haven't.

If you are doing this because you want to create some kind of lattice -
then you could take a look at point latticing or the Attribute Transfer Sop.

Cheers

Dan