[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: Cleave SOP

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Mon Aug 29 11:30:38 EDT 2005

Hi Craig,

I was able to get this compiled using H8.0.342.  I've attached it to
this email, if by chance the mail server rejects the attachment (which I
think happens occasionally), I've also posted it on the H8 forum:
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=20060#20060

--Mark