[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: convert to NURBS

Andrew D Lyons alyons at anim.dreamworks.com
Fri Aug 26 12:20:51 EDT 2005

Thanks Jim and Peter,

I actually tried this yesterday. This was the technique that I referred
to as working reasonably well for the simplified case I sent to the list
- but which tanked on my production model. I'll revisit it if necessary
though.

I'm looking at Antoines technique with great interest. There's some
serious old-school trickery in there. Thanks for the knowledge sharing
Antoine. Hopefully I can find ways to answer those questions as I go.

Cheers