[LHUG] Houdini promo - over 40% off! - ends on Monday!

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Fri Oct 28 15:19:35 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that Monday, October 31 is the last day of the more than
40% off
Houdini!  Here are the details.

The special promo pricing for Houdini Master licenses is as follows:

Master Workstation (node-locked) License : $5,195 USD or
Master Network (floating) License: $7,695 USD

- includes Annual Upgrade Plan*
- includes 2 free Batch licenses for 6 months**
- includes unlimited mantra render tokens
- includes early access to Houdini 12

*The Annual Upgrade Plan includes all upgrades, including H12 when it
becomes available, and technical support via support at sidefx.com. It also
includes access to our Support Issues Database where you can log and
track feature requests and bugs.

**As an added bonus we are including 2 six-month rentals of Houdini
Batch. Houdini Batch offers you command-line access to all of Houdini's
features. It can be used on the farm for many tasks such as the creation
of render scene files, the batch processing of dynamic simulations, the
creation of multiple "wedges" to create iterations more quickly, or the
caching out of geometry sequences.

Since Houdini Master comes with unlimited Mantra render tokens, these
batch licenses let you keep your workstation free for interactive work
while you render on the farm. Houdini also comes with HQueue, an
artist-friendly job management tool which utilizes Houdini Batch and
Mantra for streamlining all these kinds of tasks. Once the 6 months are
up, we would like to talk to you about your experiences with these back
end tools. This will help us ensure that they are meeting all of your
production needs and fit well into your pipeline.

To get you started we are also providing free webinars. Please check our
website for details and to register. Space is limited.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=195&Itemid=354

Payment can be made by Visa or Mastercard credit card.  All funds are in US
dollars.   These purchase

Restrictions:
-Promotion is available for studios or individuals who are purchasing a
commercial Houdini Master license for the first time.
-Limit of 2 licenses per customer.
-Licenses must be purchased and paid for by October 31, 2011 without
exception. Regular pricing resumes on November 1.
-Permanent license of Master, and temporary Batch licenses, will be
issued only on payment confirmation.
-as per the Houdini End User License Agreement, all licenses are
non-transferable
-cannot be combined with any other offer

If you have more questions, or would like an official quote, just let us
know.

Cheers,
Janet

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2